Cat Scan

Cat Scan
LOL Cats are the only kind of cats I like

Friday, April 2, 2010

Surrounded by the Police

President Obama is speaking today a few miles from my office. This means that there are at least four police cars at every intersection in the vicinity. This makes me very nervous and more than a little jumpy. I've never been arrested or harrassed by the police, but I've been pulled over for speeding tickets more than I'd like to admit.

Why does the symbol of police make me so nervous? My gut fills with butterflies and it's really hard to concentrate on the rules of the road - making me MORE likely to break a law. What's the scientific theory about the observer changing something merely by observing it?

Here's someone who actually knows what they're talking about: http://theobservereffect.wordpress.com/

For me, I'm just trying not to spill my coffee while worrying about the cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment