This year I was just too busy to pull any April Fool's jokes, despite my love of them. My favorite was the rubber band around the sprayer on the sink... dad would turn on water for his morning coffee and get an unexpected shower. The plastic wrap over the toilet seat only happened once - having to clean the bathroom after the prank took the fun out of it. Same with the egg over the door frame. I had to move to clear (clean) liquids only.
The Google and Starbucks jokes were good today. Even if I had something fun like that, the people around me (including myself) are just wound too tightly to prank right now. Any unnecessary aggravation is not worth a quick laugh.
I hope to share my simple observations here. An introvert with an active mind needs a sounding board, and this is mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment